- 2 Posts
USB Kindle FIRE Jelly Bean
I went through the process of installing FFF and Teamwin to my kindle fire, and then successfully ran Jelly bean 4.2.2 and cm10. Everything looks to be working except I cannot access my kindle fire though the USB now. It is detected, but as a unspecified device. Ive tried running different drivers but none look to be working. When I let my computer detect what drivers could work on the device it selected android interface drivers, they installed properly, but even then I cannot access the kindle fire through USB.
I would like to charge my device using the computer instead of wall charger all the time and just able to access through the computer. If anyone has tips on what I can do to get this to work properly it would be appreciated.
- By unitedflow in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2013, 07:25 AM
- By Cloverthyme in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2013, 01:43 AM
- By oldhifi in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700Replies: 7Last Post: 08-08-2013, 11:30 PM
- By SASavva25 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2013, 07:53 AM
- By Shyam Shop in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2013, 04:40 AM