it seems my sd card is being read but not acknowledged

justconfused

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
i dont really know how else to put it

i put an 8gb card in, but i cant even open the sims because it says i only have 137 mb available (i dont even really want to play it. lol)

i thought adding an sd card would change it, but as far as i know, only my pics are on there. it seems my large apps arent on there

i took these pics earlier
rsx36f.png

x1kdc0.png

2pqvntk.png

10mlb9g.png

justconfused

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
just an update

my storage seems to be working now, with no help to you all (but thats ok i guess)

i wish i could tell you exactly what i did, but it was a looooong process

i transferred everything to my comp, formatted the sd card, nothing seemed to work. finally my comp let me pick which items to put on the sd card and which to keep on the phone. something i could not do on the phone, but had to do on the computer. literally, took me a few hours, but everything seems to be running smoothly. sd card storage has about 4.5 gb left, usb storage has 2.63 left and system has 1.18. one downside, i got all my pictures except about 100 of them. they're just lost, so im not happy about that, but i am a happy camper

so if anyone has problems similar to mine, keep up hope, all is not lost. but if you're wondering what tipped me off to a solution, i visited androidforums.com

good luck everyone :)