notification sound volume quick change

Randerso

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I need an app that will easily change the notifications for calls, texts, emails, etc. When the phone is on my belt it needs to be loud, when I am at my desk it needs to be quiet, when I go to a meeting it needs to be silent. It would be nice to have three buttons (loud, quiet, silent), that I could configure, to set the notification levels where I want them by just touching the button.

bikemd

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I have upgraded my Nexus S to 4.0.3 (ICS). When I was using 2.3.6, the wake screen (the screen where I unlock the phone) had a slider that unlocks the phone OR changes the notification sound mode on the phone (ie. normal to silent and vice-versa).

Since upgrading to 4.0.3, I do not see a similar way to quickly change from one sound scheme to another. Is there still a quick way with this OS to change from one sound scheme to another?

Kegman

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
ICS ruined llama's abilities a bit. ICS no longer allows you to change the notification volume different from the ringer volume. if its all volumes, why not just use the sound slider on your lock screen. that does this.