ICS on the Samsung Epic Touch 4g?

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Any word on when we will see the ice cream sandwich on the galaxy S2 for Sprint?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

BamaDaddy

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I updated mine to ICS last week. Went pretty well, but had to reinstall some ringtones and readjust some settings. Having a little trouble with my hotmail telling me i have new emails when they're actually old ones i've already read.

shrunk

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I received my update almost 2 weeks ago and I love it. My wife bought hers the same day and has yet to receive update. When I spoke with Sprint they just gave me some bs explaination about how updates are set up in batches and my wifes phone will be in a later bunch.

Anybody know "what gives here:

fameangel

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
i got my update yesterday around 7:30 p.m. i have had any problems except the screen transitions are little laggy but thats just one small draw back,i like everything else so far

bkang22

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
You don't want it until they fix the issues with it I have Sprint Samsung Galaxy SII 4G touch and now my battery life is bad, roaming errors, computer sees it as a MP3 device instead of a phone even though it shows the model number.... You have to change things back to your own settings and you will need to charge every night if not in the middle of the day. Check out sprint forums and you will see more people are having issues with the update than not.

bkang22

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I backed up my contacts and ringtones and did a factory reset. upon the restart I did receive a new message "updgrade successful" or something simliar. Imported contacts back setup my email accounts.... battery life is better I'm at 14 hrs 59 min and still have 46% battery which is much better than it was. Also when I got that annoying roaming error I received a pop up question about roaming... I answered it and so far I have not received that annoying roaming error. The signal is still not as good as it was before the upgrade to ICS but at least the calls didn't drop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez