Unknown new notification Icon - Galaxy S2 4.0.3

DjDan101

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello All,

Got a Galaxy S2 with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3
Just got a new notification Icon on top left of my home screen and dropping the menu doesnt return anything (see screenshot attached for unknown icon)

Anybody seen this before? I checked all running apps (even Cache) and nothing seems to be linked to it.

Thanks!
DJ

Attachments

• Unknown Notification Icon.JPG
    Unknown Notification Icon.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 9

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello All,

Got a Galaxy S2 with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3
Just got a new notification Icon on top left of my home screen and dropping the menu doesnt return anything (see screenshot attached for unknown icon)

Anybody seen this before? I checked all running apps (even Cache) and nothing seems to be linked to it.

Thanks!
DJ

What carrier do you have? Posting in that carrier's section may help. Or contacting your carrier's tech support may help as well. I have an S2, and I have not seen that icon before.

Fred Werner

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
How about this icon: solid circle around a small square with a tiny dot in it. Outside the circle are two 3D arrows looping into the circle from the upper right and lower left. The icon is near the left edge of the notification bar between the email and text messaging icons. I'd post the screenshot, but having trouble connecting to anything so I made this cartoonish version.

Attachments

• Unknown Samsung Icon.jpg
    Unknown Samsung Icon.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2

Kaareneer

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi, have you found an answer to your question? I have the same notification icon and no idea what it means...

But now I have found it! It is a notification icon of the My Data Manager app. Icon can be turned off in the settings of that app.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana