- 1 Posts
What should I do to get my Tablet to charge?
I have two Android tablets 4.0.4.One was okay and the other never charged by USB or wall charger. The new one did charge via USB and not wall connection, now will not charge at all. USB connection is okay as it works other devices. Any suggestions on what I should do to get them to charge? (Why I have two is another story)
- Best AnswerFeb 12 2014 | 8:22 pm EST
Welcome to Android Central! Could always be a problem with the charging block and/or the charging cable. Try a replacement.
- 02-12-2014, 08:22 PM #2
- By dashdashdot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 36Last Post: 02-16-2015, 05:26 AM
- By UJ95x in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 02-13-2014, 01:51 PM
- By kurt2938 in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 06:54 PM
- By Joseph Carter1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 05:13 PM