Getting rid of Google Now on wakeup

Insp_Gadget

Inspector Gadget
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
To turn it off just launch Google Now and scroll to the bottom, hit the menu and choose Settings. Then choose Google Now and turn it off (slider at the top right).

bluekungfu

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to completely remove Google Now from my phone? I absolutely HATE this feature. I have switched it off so that I don't get any notifications but the swipe action from the bottom of my screen is still active - this drives me nuts because I accidentally keep launching it when I'm playing games; this makes the games log out every time. Google Now I hate you!

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to completely remove Google Now from my phone? I absolutely HATE this feature. I have switched it off so that I don't get any notifications but the swipe action from the bottom of my screen is still active - this drives me nuts because I accidentally keep launching it when I'm playing games; this makes the games log out every time. Google Now I hate you!

Now is part of Google Search. You cannot uninstall it, but you can disable it in settings/apps/all/google search.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress