how to root my droid razor if it already has 4.1.2 jellybean os ?

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Help needed anyone experienced please reply.. I have a droid RAZR with 4.1.2 jelly bean how do I root?

That is not the latest version of JB, 4.2.2 is. There may be a future update for you. Why do you want to root? You will not be able to use the OTA update process if you root.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
That is not the latest version of JB, 4.2.2 is. There may be a future update for you. Why do you want to root? You will not be able to use the OTA update process if you root.

I also want to know this b/c I want freeze and remove bloatware. I like the JB upgrade and don't even care to flash a ROM but my battery life has gone down probably 30% since the update and Adroid OS, which was normally <10% of daily battery, is now always at least 60%. Before, I could make it a full day at work and not be below 90% and I'm at 90% now after 1 hour 30 minutes off charger. Granted I'll be at 70% when I leave at 5:30 but still.....

I have seen a video and a different forum that has this info but I want to see if anyone here has done it yet. I just want my battery life back haha. It was my favorite thing about this phone.... well not really but I really enjoyed never being below 50% after the day was over.

w0ng

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
if i am not wrong, u can google for razr blade, can be used to root jb razr.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty