HI EVERYONE, can someone help me please

bulletboy75

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm new to the group my name is Ricco and i have a question; I have a samsung galaxy s3 t999 i upgraded it to jelly bean frosty 4.1.1 since then i hqve been getting to glitches i was wondering if someone out there can help.
1. it says that my OTA UPDATER has stop updating and i get the same message when i try to update it manually
2.most importantly i am unable to open the google play store please please please help

deadlock4400

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to the group my name is Ricco and i have a question; I have a samsung galaxy s3 t999 i upgraded it to jelly bean frosty 4.1.1 since then i hqve been getting to glitches i was wondering if someone out there can help.
1. it says that my OTA UPDATER has stop updating and i get the same message when i try to update it manually
2.most importantly i am unable to open the google play store please please please help

you can try by going application manager and find out the googleplay and disable or force stop it.

Better back up ur data and do the factory restore (including internal usb storage) properly. every thing u do try to restart ur device after that.

Thanks in Advance

Michael Cox

May 5, 2013
Visit site
you will get a better response if your Subject line is more specific; instead of "help me please" try "OTA updater has stopped" or "unable to open Google play"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa