Mohamed Amin2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
hy everyone recently i have just bought s3 it's really great phone but i have root it but i ruined the root on phone with pda 4 ex now when s3 installed super u and cmw i wna to delete them so i make this apps gone by forced to stop and delete data so now my phone is not rooted or root cause i don't wna to root after what i had done .and thank you :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hy everyone recently i have just bought s3 it's really great phone but i have root it but i ruined the root on phone with pda 4 ex now when s3 installed super u and cmw i wna to delete them so i make this apps gone by forced to stop and delete data so now my phone is not rooted or root cause i don't wna to root after what i had done .and thank you :)

So, do you need to go back to a stock ROM? If so, you can flash a stock ROM in ODIN.

Mohamed Amin2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
i wnna jus knw after what i had done with romvin them beacuse this two app is no longer in menu wna know root of my ph stopped or not cause i'm new user and i don't what to do with this odin u talked about

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
i wnna jus knw after what i had done with romvin them beacuse this two app is no longer in menu wna know root of my ph stopped or not cause i'm new user and i don't what to do with this odin u talked about

Basically, you destroyed root access by removing the two apps that gave it to you.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site

This odin is a flash tool that enables you to flash roms and other stuff into your phone.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
So could you tell us whether or not you have cwm recovery installed? If you do then you are still rooted, and will have to flash stock recovery using Odin to truly be unrooted.

However, you would also have to use triangle away before unrooting, that way your flash counter is reset to zero.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty