how to get 'complete action using ' after new updation from android 4.1.2

ajkj

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Before upgrade to the new 4.1.2update I was able to get 'complete action using ' options when I try to make a call. But after the updation it disappeared. There is no default settings in 'phone'but still it uses the phone to complete the call. Anybody please help

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Before upgrade to the new 4.1.2update I was able to get 'complete action using ' options when I try to make a call. But after the updation it disappeared. There is no default settings in 'phone'but still it uses the phone to complete the call. Anybody please help

Welcome to the forums!
You can download a different dialer from Play. That will force the window to come up.

Shehzada

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded a few calling apps and whenever I try to dial out from the stock dialer on my Note 2, I do not get a prompt to choose......but rather it just connects using the stock "phone" dialer.

I am on 4.3 and dont remember this being a problem in earlier versions of Android OS.

Shehzada

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I tried that......but the "clear defaults" button is greyed out. I wish instead of the "clear default" button, there was a "make default" button......and that would solve everything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699