Clone everything from old phone to new one?

koesherbacon

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi AndroidCentral, I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to on my own, probably because of "keyword Hell" for I can think of to describe the question. I'm going to describe the problem here and I hope you'll be able to help me out.

Okay, here goes. I just got a Google Pixel 8 Pro after upgrading from my Samsung Fold 3. Just about everything transfered over perfectly fine except the data for one particular app that I use all the time.

The app is Zoho Notebook, which is available here:

Now the problem I'm encountering is that for some reason I just cannot log into my account on the new phoneo or on a computer. When I click on the Google-Account's Button we all use to login just about everywhere tells me that the app is sending the verification to a device that is not the old phone or the new one. So then, I tell it to use OneAuth, and then experience the same problem... Which is kind of ridiculous bc I'm asked to login using the very app that is the way to login. It's an endless loop.

So after that, I try signing in a different way by typing in my email address and providing a password. But even that does not work!

Finally, I try exporting the data from the app, which it says is successful and tells me to check my email for the link. And guess what? I have to login after clicking on the link from the email, again sending me in an endless loop.

So here's what I'd like to do.

Is there a way to completely clone the one app, all it's data, and logged in status from the old phone onto the new one?

I know that there are a million and one Notepad apps available, but, I have literally hundreds of notes saved in this one and I really don't want to rewrite them or copy their content into their own file on Google Docs, and then copy that into new notes with a new app. I've been doing this and not only is it tremendously tedious but it also removes all formatting.

At this point I am more than willing to try anything... Except for logging out of the app on my old phone bc I'm scared tust if I do that I'll never be able to login again, and all my hundreds of notes will be deleted.

So that's what's going on. Is there a way to copy/clone everything including the logged in status of my Zoho Notebook app from one phone to the new one?

I'm really looking forward to figuring this issue out. Thanks so much!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29