- 09-02-2013, 11:21 PM #2
Re: Google+ on my lock screen, how do I get rid of it?
Welcome to Android Central! What device do you have, and what version of Android? If you're on Jellybean 4.2 or higher, you should be able to long press it, then remove it. To add a lockscreen widget, swipe the main lockscreen to the right, then tap the plus sign. After entering your password or lock pattern, you can then choose a lockscreen widget to place.
- By Bradthomas in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2013, 07:39 AM
- By Chiitown_Kruger in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2013, 07:06 PM
- By Doug Lowe in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2013, 01:16 PM
- By Cigar_Maverick in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2013, 12:46 PM
- By fl3mez in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 09-02-2013, 12:02 PM