- 1 Posts
Automatic Photo Sync
I just bought my first android phone after years with Apple iphones. A sony Xperia Z1.
One of the biggest question I have right now is photo sync. My partner an I are using the same gmail ID on both devices and we use google+ to automatically upload our images.
we were wondering like with iCloud if it was possible to also automatically download images. For instant, if i happen to take a picture with my phone it uploads to google picassa, is there a way for my partners phone to automatically download this image to the phone? so both phones have identical photo albums ?
thanks in advance!
- 09-29-2013, 11:32 PM #2
Re: Automatic Photo Sync
Welcome to Android Central! The photo wouldn't automatically download to your partner's phone, but it would become immediately available to view in the cloud on Google+ Photos. So as long as your partner's phone is connected to the web, it should show up after you take the picture.
- 09-30-2013, 10:40 AM #3
- By arorat in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-01-2013, 02:38 PM
- By baldwinsuz in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2013, 02:35 AM
- By pilotnh in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:47 PM
- By Laura Jordison in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2013, 08:55 AM
- By chloeshotmom in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2013, 10:12 AM