Suggestions for photo storage platform that will keep my albums

csdude55

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S23.

While on trips, I take a lot of photos and categorize them into albums while on the trip. This is great for ME, but Google Photos and OneDrive both sync the photos in one big list without retaining the album categorization.

I need a cloud option that will sync my pics and keep them categorized, then let me assign other people to be able to upload their photos and add categories, too (who may be on, eck, iPhone). And then be able to share links to one or more of those albums/folders/categories publicly.

Any suggestions for such a platform?

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Google photos can do all of that when you say you categorize into albums are you doing that on the regular gallery from the S23? Because I would do it from the Google photos app.. on the Google's photos app once you set up albums you can have links to those albums and share them with other people and also have other people add photos to those albums if you wish

csdude55

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
On this particular trip (and the previous two), I was travelling internationally with limited to no data. Most of the time I couldn't access Google Photos at all, so the editing and categorization (moving to albums within the Samsung Gallery) was all done on the phone.

Now I'm home and everything is backed up, but I have close to 1000 pictures on Google Photos that aren't categorized! This means that I'll have to spend hours upon hours of looking through them to categorize them to match.

Considering that this is Android to Google, you would think that they would have a way to remember the tree structure :-/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174