Clipboard causing phone to reset

LeslieM8625

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I was really hoping someone on here could help me with this. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and my phone recently did the 4.3 Jellybean update. Since the update, when I open my clipboard, my phone freezes and then resets. I have been searching endlessly for an answer for this but haven't been able to get anything to work. I have found the fix where people force close the test service app then reset the phone and clear the clipboard. That didn't work. So I really think that the problem with mine is that I had things locked onto the clipboard so simply pressing the clear button doesn't delete those. I know these locked items are the issue because I took a whole bunch of screenshots to fill up the whole clipboard and push out the old items. After I did this, I can scroll all the way through the clipboard until I get to the bottom where those locked items are. Before I can even see the locked items, it freezes and restarts. I'm wondering if there is a way to delete the contents of the clipboard without actually opening it. I don't want to root my phone and would prefer not to have to do a factory reset.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I was really hoping someone on here could help me with this. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and my phone recently did the 4.3 Jellybean update. Since the update, when I open my clipboard, my phone freezes and then resets. I have been searching endlessly for an answer for this but haven't been able to get anything to work. I have found the fix where people force close the test service app then reset the phone and clear the clipboard. That didn't work. So I really think that the problem with mine is that I had things locked onto the clipboard so simply pressing the clear button doesn't delete those. I know these locked items are the issue because I took a whole bunch of screenshots to fill up the whole clipboard and push out the old items. After I did this, I can scroll all the way through the clipboard until I get to the bottom where those locked items are. Before I can even see the locked items, it freezes and restarts. I'm wondering if there is a way to delete the contents of the clipboard without actually opening it. I don't want to root my phone and would prefer not to have to do a factory reset.

Try rebooting into recovery and clearing cache. Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38