- 21 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
help understanding android file structure
ok, in my root folder I have /mnt and /storage. what is the difference between the two? in /storage/emulated I find /0 and /legacy. I compared both folders with es explorer and they're both exactly the same file, folder and byte-wise. does this mean it is taking twice the storage space? also under /mnt/shell/emulated I also find /0 and /legacy. however, here /legacy is empty and /0 does not match the one under /storage/emulated. please help me makes sense of all this. thanks.
running 4.2.2 by the way.
sent from my LG G2 with tapatalk pro
- By 1stgalaxy in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 11Last Post: 09-14-2014, 08:20 PM
- By bluetrainjohnny in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 07:05 PM
- By GalaxyPeasant in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 02-20-2014, 09:12 PM
- By juanmontes in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 02:49 AM
- By XAQAX1002 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 11:34 PM