- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Android 'jellybean' tv box....wont work properly....help please...
The jellybean box itself turns on and the home screen loads up. I select the page where all the apps are...select xbmc app...sometimes it flicks back to main apps page other times the screen turns black/blank. I can't get further than this page....my box has worked perfectly for the past 3 months since purchasing. I can't get into the settings page as I can't get past the blank page, its so frustrating. Has anyone any hints or tips to get my box working again. Many thanks in advance, Jud.
- 04-09-2014, 05:32 PM #2
- By Kari Bowen in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:54 PM
- By withavision in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2014, 07:12 AM
- By Ninjaxxx in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 15Last Post: 04-11-2014, 02:43 AM
- By tim3477 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2014, 02:07 AM
- By withavision in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2014, 06:27 PM