- 1 Posts
Android 'jellybean' tv box....wont work properly....help please...
The jellybean box itself turns on and the home screen loads up. I select the page where all the apps are...select xbmc app...sometimes it flicks back to main apps page other times the screen turns black/blank. I can't get further than this page....my box has worked perfectly for the past 3 months since purchasing. I can't get into the settings page as I can't get past the blank page, its so frustrating. Has anyone any hints or tips to get my box working again. Many thanks in advance, Jud.
- 04-09-2014, 04:32 PM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- By Kari Bowen in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2014, 09:54 PM
- By withavision in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2014, 06:12 AM
- By Ninjaxxx in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 15Last Post: 04-11-2014, 01:43 AM
- By tim3477 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2014, 01:07 AM
- By withavision in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2014, 05:27 PM