Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Android 'jellybean' tv box....wont work properly....help please...

The jellybean box itself turns on and the home screen loads up. I select the page where all the apps are...select xbmc app...sometimes it flicks back to main apps page other times the screen turns black/blank. I can't get further than this page....my box has worked perfectly for the past 3 months since purchasing. I can't get into the settings page as I can't get past the blank page, its so frustrating. Has anyone any hints or tips to get my box working again. Many thanks in advance, Jud.

Global Posts
    3,826 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

Default Re: Android 'jellybean' tv box....wont work properly....help please...

Quote Originally Posted by Jud63 View Post
    The jellybean box itself turns on and the home screen loads up. I select the page where all the apps are...select xbmc app...sometimes it flicks back to main apps page other times the screen turns black/blank. I can't get further than this page....my box has worked perfectly for the past 3 months since purchasing. I can't get into the settings page as I can't get past the blank page, its so frustrating. Has anyone any hints or tips to get my box working again. Many thanks in advance, Jud.
    You can't access the settings app of your device or of the xbmc app?
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

ADB Console by wizzrah. Check it out!: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sof...e-wizzrah.html