Android 4.4.2 bug?

Podolsky

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I have nexus 5, I notice when I tried to up/down volume on app, it show bar but not changes are see how ever it does up or down volume, anyone else has this bug?

Posted from my new Nexus 5

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Not really sure I understand the issue. You say it is lowering or raising the volume... correct? If you only tap the volume the movement of the bar is minimal. If you hold it up or down you can see the bar move quite a bit.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Even if you hold the volume down button to completely lower it? Beeps when I press it and if I hold the volume down button I can watch the bar get lower until it goes into vibrate mode. What you are saying is not a 4.4.2 but rather might be your specific device. You might consider a factory reset if it continues.

NoraMelua

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Do you use MX Player? I had the same issue, the gesture controls somehow cause this bizarre bug when raising the volume above a certain threshold. Solution: Turn off gestures within the app and reboot your device.

Posted via Android Central App

Podolsky

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Do you use MX Player? I had the same issue, the gesture controls somehow cause this bizarre bug when raising the volume above a certain threshold. Solution: Turn off gestures within the app and reboot your device.

Posted via Android Central App

Yes, I do, thanks for tip

Posted from my new Nexus 5