Moto G dialpad does not load first time after Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update?
I got Android Kitkat update for Moto G this Friday, here at India ..
Update went smooth and looks good.
But now the phone dialpad does not load at all the first time I touch the dialpad icon (it brings up a small white panel layout). Pressing the dialpad again second time loads up the new cool dialpad introduced in 4.4.2 kitkat update.
Is this a known issue for Moto G? Does anyone face same issue?
Kindly let me know how to get this problem resolved..
Thanks in advance,
- 02-15-2014, 08:12 PM #3
- 02-15-2014, 10:53 PM #4
- 04-28-2014, 02:35 PM #5
Re: Moto G dialpad does not load first time after Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update?
By default it should work without any issues.
As mentioned earlier, you need to enable Developer options by tapping (tap repeatedly multiple times) Build number in Settings-->About phone.
Then in Settings-->Developer Options, set Animator duration scale to a non-zero value, I made it 0.5x. The new dial pad is designed to slide and show, so animation duration cannot be zero.
- 08-04-2014, 02:43 AM #7
- 08-07-2014, 07:14 AM #8
- 08-11-2014, 02:19 PM #9
- 08-20-2014, 01:33 PM #10
- 09-30-2014, 02:43 AM #11
Re: Moto G dialpad does not load first time
Can someone help me with this.The first time I try to open the dialler pd,it hows me a blank page.Then again I need to go back and open the dialler pad.
I tried to open the builder no 7 times,but it says I am already the developer,so then how do i solve this issue
- 11-25-2014, 09:07 AM #12
- By Oliverg109 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-06-2016, 04:23 PM
- By mrbanks in forum LG G2Replies: 13Last Post: 02-26-2014, 03:55 PM
- By ozgurs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-15-2014, 04:04 PM
- By Largg in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2014, 02:28 PM
- By barth2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2014, 02:28 AM