- 4 Posts
Moto G dialpad does not load first time after Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update?
I got Android Kitkat update for Moto G this Friday, here at India ..
Update went smooth and looks good.
But now the phone dialpad does not load at all the first time I touch the dialpad icon (it brings up a small white panel layout). Pressing the dialpad again second time loads up the new cool dialpad introduced in 4.4.2 kitkat update.
Is this a known issue for Moto G? Does anyone face same issue?
Kindly let me know how to get this problem resolved..
Thanks in advance,
- 02-15-2014, 07:12 PM #3
- 02-15-2014, 09:53 PM #4
- By mrbanks in forum LG G2Replies: 13Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:55 PM
- By Oliverg109 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2014, 06:52 PM
- By ozgurs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-15-2014, 03:04 PM
- By Largg in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2014, 01:28 PM
- By barth2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2014, 01:28 AM