- 61 Posts
Update Custom Rom to KitKat
What is the way to update from Android 4.3 to 4.4 that has the best chance of maintaining all ROM and app settings - Sideload or update from a ROM file stored on the device itself? I will be updating a SlimBean version of 4.3 from to the SlimBean version of KitKat.
- 03-23-2014, 10:41 AM #2
Re: Update Custom Rom to KitKat
Well, the best way to update the ROM is to do a clean install. Meaning wiping the cache, dalvik, and doing a reset. This reduces conflicts and poorly running ROMs due to cached data errors.
- By CannedBullets in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 04-02-2014, 02:37 AM
- By dannykavs in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 03-23-2014, 08:16 PM
- By JnEricsonx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2014, 04:51 PM
- By Lucy Davies in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 03-23-2014, 09:31 AM
- By keegan sapp in forum Atrix Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2014, 03:53 AM