HTC one m7 better streaming on android lollipop?

santafoosho

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm only curious but will this os finally be able to support hd streaming on apps like Netflix, hulu,..etc on this phone or any phone that couldn't previously?

Posted via the Android Central App

davidblake

Banned
Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm only curious but will this os finally be able to support hd streaming on apps like Netflix, hulu,..etc on this phone or any phone that couldn't previously?

Well, Yes it would support hd streaming over apps like Netflix, Hulu etc. over the phone, I guess right now you must be using KitKat 4.4.4 and it's also supporting the HD streaming over the apps like NetFlix, Hulu... etc

santafoosho

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Awesome! I can't wait for the update now! My phone though Wont play nothing more than 480p on streaming apps even with high wifi. I have the Sprint version of the m7 (don't know if that makes a difference) but I have a brother with the T-Mobile version of the m7 (both phones on 4.4.2) and still the highest quality I've seen on his phone was 480p while using his lte. I guess what I'm trying to say is hopefully the new OS can finally be able to let apps like Netflix and hulu to play higher quality videos on phone s with 1080p screens or above.

santafoosho

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Well, Yes it would support hd streaming over apps like Netflix, Hulu etc. over the phone, I guess right now you must be using KitKat 4.4.4 and it's also supporting the HD streaming over the apps like NetFlix, Hulu... etc

Awesome! I can't wait for the update now! My phone though Wont play nothing more than 480p on streaming apps even with high wifi. I have the Sprint version of the m7 (don't know if that makes a difference) but I have a brother with the T-Mobile version of the m7 (both phones on 4.4.2) and still the highest quality I've seen on his phone was 480p while using his lte. I guess what I'm trying to say is hopefully the new OS can finally be able to let apps like Netflix and hulu to play higher quality videos on phone s with 1080p screens or above.

davidblake

Banned
Oct 28, 2014
Visit site

Well, yes you are correct ! I am also waiting for the update to arrive I guess on November 3rd Google with upload the final code of Lollipop over their site means you can expect it coming over to your device after that !

Jason Wanye

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Expect your carrier to start pushing the update ota sometime in February 2015!! My phone carrier is Sprint,and they are ALWAYS last to push their updates out,I'm STILL waiting for the eye experience update as well...HTC announced that we should receive it in January...January...just another reason why Sprint $#Ck$ 👿👿👿

Posted via MY HTC ONE!!