note 4 update????

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
I have a note 4 that I purchased at a Metro Pcs store. Since Metro merged with Tmobile and they don't carry the note 4 it came from Tmobile and they told me it's considered a unlocked phone. My question is, will I get the ota android 5 undate when tmobile does or when metro Pcs does? Anyone know when either is going to be released?????

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a note 4 that I purchased at a Metro Pcs store. Since Metro merged with Tmobile and they don't carry the note 4 it came from Tmobile and they told me it's considered a unlocked phone. My question is, will I get the ota android 5 undate when tmobile does or when metro Pcs does? Anyone know when either is going to be released?????

Posted via the Android Central App
I think you'll receive the update once T-Mobile pushes the update to devices. However, you should be able to update manually by installing through Kies. Get Kies here: Kies

Regarding the update, I read somewhere that Samsung may be looking to push updates to the S5 and Note 4 within the next two months. Keep an eye on the AC homepage for more information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress