Since updating to 5.0, why am I receiving a message unfortunately contacts isn't working?

hamr1

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Since updating to 5.0 I am receiving a message "unfortunately contacts isn't working"

Ever since receiving the OTA Lollipop update I am getting this infrequent message when closing various apps. "unfortunately contacts isn't working" I have a T-mobile S5.
Other than this message everything else seems to be working fine. As I have seen in other posts battery life seems down a bit.

hamr1

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Since updating to 5.0 I am receiving a message "unfortunately contacts isn't working"

Sorry for any inconvenience. The error actually read "Unfortunately, contacts has stopped"
Of course the error doesn't come up when you want it.

Ssands1

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: Since updating to 5.0 I am receiving a message "unfortunately contacts isn't working"

Solution that worked for me...
Went to voice mail and deleted all voice mails in the box, and the already deleted voice mails...a two step operation....I have a Samsung GS5 VZ Lollipop OS 5.0 and did all the other cache clears data clears, reboots unload recent apps reloaded recent apps. so on and so forth that didn't work for me...but delete voicemails did...Go Figure

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty