Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: NFL'11 Official App apk

Thanks! Is it possible to run Game Rewind on this on a phone (I have Galaxy Note II)? If not, is there a download that should work?

Quote Originally Posted by arrowrand View Post
    This is the new update posted last night. It is now a universal app and runs on both phones and tablets.

Game Rewind is a separate tablet only app. You could try side loading it on your Note ll.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin2satarupa View Post
    Thanks! Is it possible to run Game Rewind on this on a phone (I have Galaxy Note II)? If not, is there a download that should work?
    Hi, I'm running a galaxy Note GT-N7000 ... Download works but the install button Doesnt!
    Help?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Percosnacks View Post
    Hi, I'm running a galaxy Note GT-N7000 ... Download works but the install button Doesnt!
    Help?

Thank you!
    Are you talking about the Game Rewind app or the NFL Mobile app? NFL Mobile should work. Game Rewind might not install on a phone.

Here is the latest update to the NFL Mobile app. It's a universal phone/tablet app. This update is for the playoffs.

Link invalid again. Any updates?

There's only one NFL app now, VZW just gets extra features. Download it from Google Play Store.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123