1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need a Facebook widget...

Here's the thing, I came off of a Motorola ATRIX, and the one thing I loved about BLUR was the Social Networking widget, because it allowed me to select a specific list of people and it would show me the Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter updates for ONLY them. Now, I honestly could care less about the Twitter stuff, and LinkedIn would be handy but I'm not going to cry over it, but I NEED something like this for Facebook.

I'm now on a Samsung Captivate Glide, but while Samsung used to have this similar thing called BuddiesNow, that has been replaced by a widget with the same name that is nothing more than a homescreen contact shortcut. So far nothing I've tried 3rd party will do what I need but I'm hoping there's something out there that I've missed. Suggestions?

ROM
    SonygenMod w/ Jobans 2.08

Default Re: Need a Facebook widget...

Well LauncherPro has widgets I believe for Twitter, Facebook and all that kind of stuff but I know for a fact you cant select a specific list of people. But suck it up and deal with it =D other than that I don't have an answer for you sorry but hopefully this will help you.
    LG Phoenix P505
    Running SonygenMod Final with Jobans 2.08 Kernel.
    Motorola Atrix 4G In 2 Days!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Why is it Mororola and Samsung manage to make these things but nop one else? Maybe I should read up on FB's APIs and do it myself...

Posted on a Samsung Captivate Glide via Tapatalk.

Android Pro Widgets

This is all of launcher pros widgets but you don't have to use launcher pro. Nice Facebook widget in there.

sent from Tapatalk App