Need a Facebook widget...

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Here's the thing, I came off of a Motorola ATRIX, and the one thing I loved about BLUR was the Social Networking widget, because it allowed me to select a specific list of people and it would show me the Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter updates for ONLY them. Now, I honestly could care less about the Twitter stuff, and LinkedIn would be handy but I'm not going to cry over it, but I NEED something like this for Facebook.

I'm now on a Samsung Captivate Glide, but while Samsung used to have this similar thing called BuddiesNow, that has been replaced by a widget with the same name that is nothing more than a homescreen contact shortcut. So far nothing I've tried 3rd party will do what I need but I'm hoping there's something out there that I've missed. Suggestions?

Viper11509

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Well LauncherPro has widgets I believe for Twitter, Facebook and all that kind of stuff but I know for a fact you cant select a specific list of people. But suck it up and deal with it =D other than that I don't have an answer for you sorry but hopefully this will help you.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Why is it Mororola and Samsung manage to make these things but nop one else? Maybe I should read up on FB's APIs and do it myself...

Posted on a Samsung Captivate Glide via Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty