Poweramp not displaying song info
I honestly didn't know where else to ask this but here goes. So recently I added on my music onto my Galaxy S3. However some songs are missing info in the tags in Poweramp (Album name, artist name, track #, you get where i'm going). Yet when I look up the same songs in the stock music player, all the missing info is there. Anybody know what caused this, and/or how I can fix this?Did I help you at all? Return the favor by giving me a "thanks"
LG Rumor -> LG Rumor Touch -> LG Optimus S (Cyanogenmod 7.2 on 2.3.5) -> Samsung Galaxy S3 (MK3 Barebones on 4.3) -> LG Nexus 5 (Current)
- By bassjo in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2013, 09:30 AM
- By sivakumarl in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2012, 03:30 AM
- By mr.wizard in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2010, 04:46 PM
- By zeker in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2010, 02:49 PM
- By dekcufi in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-03-2010, 08:44 PM