[FREE][TOOLS] Spirit Level App and Compass App

anon(8190513)

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I have just gone live with my first two apps on Google Play. They are a Spirit Level App and a Compass App. Both are free.

spiritlevel-icon.jpg
The Spirit Level has a built in compass. It?s ideal for levelling pictures, shelves and building work. The app includes the ability to calibrate the bubbles and compass. The bubble calibration allows you to remove errors caused by a bumpy case or protruding camera. Its best feature is Astronomy Mode. This turns the screens brightness down as well as going into red mode. It?s ideal for astronomers where you need to align your telescope north and level it on uneven ground in the dark without losing your night vision.

Screenshots:
spiritlevel-01.jpg
spiritlevel-02.jpg
spiritlevel-03.jpg

Google Play: Link

QR Code:
spiritlevel-qr.jpg

compass-icon.jpg
Next is the Compass it has an analogue needle, orienteering markings and moving dial for those who prefer the original look and a digital display when you want a quick reading. It?s great for professional hikers and amateurs alike. The app includes calibration instructions.

Screenshots:
compass-01.jpg
compass-02.jpg
compass-03.jpg

Google Play: Link

QR Code:
compass-qr.jpg

Both of the apps are tablet friendly giving sharp graphics using my Responsive Vector Engine. They also allow you colourise their graphics as you like, this setting is only saved in the pro edition. But best of all both offer FREE Editions for you to try out so download them today from Google Play.

I hope you like them and if you have any problems let me know via the support pages on my site.

My website: spacerocket.co.uk

Have fun
Mark

anon(8190513)

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Spirit Level App – updated to v1.1
  • Updated for KitKat 4.4
  • Optimised to use less memory so it's even more battery friendly.
  • Improved touch events within colour picker.
  • Compatible with the new Android Runtime (ART). For faster load speeds, smoother animations and better battery life.

anon(8190513)

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Compass App – updated to v1.1
  • Updated for KitKat 4.4
  • Optimised to use less memory so it's even more battery friendly.
  • Improved touch events within colour picker.
  • Compatible with the new Android Runtime (ART). For faster load speeds, smoother animations and better battery life.