[FREE][APP]Aptrax | App Usage Tracker

Mendrake

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

After a couple of weeks in development I present to you Aptrax, my first ever Android application. Aptrax is an app usage tracker which runs in the background and monitors the amount of time you're spending on each of your installed apps. It is also able to display the number of times which an app was launched. The application's interface was kept as clean as possible and tried to stick to Android's native style as much as I could.

The focus of this project was on 3 main things:
- Learning to develop for Android
- Making the application as simple to use as possible
- Using little to no memory and battery on devices

Google Play Link: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/details?id=com.binerx.aptrax&token=1qysh92f

Have you ever wondered what apps you have installed and never used? Or just curious which applications you use the most on your device? Say hello to Aptrax!
Aptrax is an app usage tracker which runs in the background and monitors what apps you are using. As soon as you install it, Aptrax will start keeping track of the amount of time you spend on each app, as well as the number of times you launched them.
Through its clean interface you can then view all the data which it has collected. The apps which you use the most will be displayed right at the top of the list, whilst those which you have never used will be further down. You can even uninstall any of your apps in an easy and intuitive way.

Features:
========
- Track your total app usage time
- Track the number of times which an app was launched
- Identify & uninstall unused apps
- Holo themed interface
- Very low battery & memory usage
- Supports all devices running Android 2.2 (Froyo) and over

How to Use:
===========
As soon as you launch Aptrax for the first time, your app usage will start being tracked and you will be greeted with a small tutorial which explains how to make full use of the application.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mendrake

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I have just released v1.1. The update contains the following changes:

- Added the option to disable the ongoing notification
- Refreshing app usage data when opening the app
- No longer tracking itself
- Fixed an issue which was causing the service to start even when it was set to disabled
- New app icon

Check it out and leave feedback please

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress