Best way to create my own wallpaper app?

garret-b

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,
So i'm wondering what would be the best way to go about creating my own Android wallpaper applications, which will contain my own personal photographs and artworks, hopefully to be downloadable on the market. This is something i know little about, i'm good with computers and all but i have little programming knowledge. I was looking at googles android app creator, would that be a good route to go for the features i want to do? Or what would be the best route to go? If there's something better that requires some but not too much programming skills, it's definately a possibility for me to learn.

Thanks so much for your help!

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey when I saw your post just before I read the end I was going to say hey ya they have a Google thing where you could create apps but your right I saw a friend use it once i was confused because he had all these things everywhere and he knew what ever action he put where and what on the screen but all you have to do is move functions around and that makes the app instead of coding I think lol good luck let me know what the name of the app is when your done and I will deff check it out ;-)

Sent From PrittyBoy's Evo 4G

garret-b

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey thanks so much for your response just realized this thread got one yea I've been trying to use it tho now i just need to find if they have drivers to make it work on my phone. Sweet will do though! Thanks again for ur response