1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What Do You Use For News?

Hey Everyone,
    I've tried to find a good Google News Reader app, but there doesn't seem to be anything too great. What do you guys use?

Try NewsRob, if you want something snazzier try FeedR. You could also try Slidescreen.
    Google didn't license "Droid" from Lucasarts, which makes the Moto Droid better than Nexus One.......
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I tried NewsRob I believe...it doesn't save your info and you have to log in each time right?

Global Posts
    934 Global Posts

FeedR here... Love it. Liked news rob but liked FeedR best. Both are great.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    I tried NewsRob I believe...it doesn't save your info and you have to log in each time right?
    Nope, NewsRob used the Google account info from the device, Slidescreen and FeedR both do that as well, no login needed.
    Google didn't license "Droid" from Lucasarts, which makes the Moto Droid better than Nexus One.......

FeedR is the way to go, IMHO.

ROM
    Something new!

with newsrob, I only have to login every once and a while. I don't know the interval, but it is not a burden. I've tried feedr and it just didn't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    I have been using it for a couple of days. It saves my info, and doesn't require me to log in each time. It did require me to log in today -- but it had my login info already inserted.