GrooVe IP - Google Voice VoIP

snrb_labs

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
What is going to happen with GrooveIP when Google stops allowing third party API access in May of 2014? Are you going to have a new "solution" which will allow us to continue using GrooveIP with Google Voice?

Unfortunately on May 15, 2014 calls through Google Voice will stop working. So on May 15, 2014 GrooVe IP will stop being able to make and receive calls. There isn't another API option for Google Voice. Right now we're focusing on other projects we've had in development and determining what our path forward will be.

snrb_labs

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I have enjoyed GrooveIP and am sorry to hear that it will be going away. Are any of your new projects VOIP related? Are any available now?

The one we've released recently is "Tether It". It's a tethering app that supports WiFi, USB and Bluetooth tethering without root. There's a free trial version and a paid ($2.99) version.

Zach Neal

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
You can set the incoming SMS tone via the app miscellaneous->notifications settings.

I'm running app from a metro samsung admire with gingerbread I have looked over and over and what you say is not there. I text mainly and it won't notify and I receive text with a horrible 30 minute delay help please

Gilianp

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey...I purchased the app and I really like the concept. I'm having some troubles though. Whenever I call out, the call is always being routed to my speakerphone rather than to the earpiece. I've tried to audio routing hacks in the advanced settings and none of them seem to work. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Samsung Intercept
Virgin Mobile
Android 2.2.2

snrb_labs

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey...I purchased the app and I really like the concept. I'm having some troubles though. Whenever I call out, the call is always being routed to my speakerphone rather than to the earpiece. I've tried to audio routing hacks in the advanced settings and none of them seem to work. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Samsung Intercept
Virgin Mobile
Android 2.2.2

Hey, sorry on the Intercept the only solution would be to root and use a custom kernel. Unfortunately the intercept has a bug in it's audio driver that Samsung never fixed, so the only solution would be the custom kernel.

Ania Eve Lyn k

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I installed Groove IPLite a long while ago, I am in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and had no Issue with KitKat, Phone:Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9505, 5.0.1,root build, but at the moment not rooted - I had to sign up again, because I lost my Login/US number Access, I signed up, all fine - but now the App will not work in any way, my Account is validated - the Notification I received is about IPv4 must be available, and that is definitely o. K., I checked both, WiFi and Telekom Provider (lebara), I am without any idea what I could do to make it work, my WiFi Connectivity I can manipulate, if I had any Suggestions, how-
I am in a XS4All Network, with a Fritz Box 7360, with VOIP feature etc. Am I doing something wrong, or is it a Galaxy bug? I read, that the App will disappear, it's still possible to use it for Google Voice, with Google's Settings, I've a multiple Account and Hangouts Calls from Netherlands is expensive to Contacts everywhere on this planet, it is one of the coolest Apps for calling to North America, I'm disappointed and really like to use it, please help me, any Suggestions make me happy!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

snrb_labs

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I installed Groove IPLite a long while ago, I am in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and had no Issue with KitKat, Phone:Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9505, 5.0.1,root build, but at the moment not rooted - I had to sign up again, because I lost my Login/US number Access, I signed up, all fine - but now the App will not work in any way, my Account is validated - the Notification I received is about IPv4 must be available, and that is definitely o. K., I checked both, WiFi and Telekom Provider (lebara), I am without any idea what I could do to make it work, my WiFi Connectivity I can manipulate, if I had any Suggestions, how-
I am in a XS4All Network, with a Fritz Box 7360, with VOIP feature etc. Am I doing something wrong, or is it a Galaxy bug? I read, that the App will disappear, it's still possible to use it for Google Voice, with Google's Settings, I've a multiple Account and Hangouts Calls from Netherlands is expensive to Contacts everywhere on this planet, it is one of the coolest Apps for calling to North America, I'm disappointed and really like to use it, please help me, any Suggestions make me happy!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Generally that indicates either a setting issue on the device or a network issue. The dialog should have instructions on how to change the setting on your device. It's the apn protocol and apn roaming protocol in the android settings, just follow the instructions in the dialog. Otherwise, the other option would be to try a vpn app on your device such as Hotspot Shield. Or use a different internet connection.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer