Android Town - social community application

Diabl0

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Well, it was working flawlessly. Now whenever I go to check my messages it gives me an error message and I have to force close the app. :(

BeerBelly

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
@NVR2ND:
sorry to hear that. Did you try using My Location option in the menu? Did you have either GPS or network location enabled in your settings? Did the GPS have a poor fix?

@Diabl0:
Is it still doing that? Seems strange to stop working just like that. Maybe there was a problem in getting the web service to respond? If it continues, can I ask you to send me a system log over?

BeerBelly

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
Good to hear :) Hopefully there will be an update next week. Some bug fixes and an added contacts section that will enable you to browse your phonebook contacts as well, along with your AT ones and send emails, msgs, make calls and so on.

flipfone

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
If anyone wants to try this and you can find me (just south of Middletown, NY) feel free to ping me. i work nights so i wont answer around 6am-2pm but other than that ping away!!

BeerBelly

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
At the moment you're not able to see on the website the location of users. It's planned though, that someday (probably when I'm happy enough with the app itself) there will be a web application that will enable (registered) users to see this.

Last edited:

Lupevalenz#AC

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
'ello. I was wondering if there is a way to retrive the password. I had to factory reset my phone and now I can't log back in >.<.

On that lost password topic, anyone have a good recommendation for password protection apps? Lil new to Android. DISREGARD: Found Keeper ^_^

Last edited:

Lorak

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Just downloaded and registered. But I think I am insane. Location it loaded was tulsa oklahoma. (i'm in north carolina). And zooming out to the whole US. I don't see a single droid. :-(

Oh, user name is same as here: Lorak

Last edited:

Lupevalenz#AC

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
Just downloaded and registered. But I think I am insane. Location it loaded was tulsa oklahoma. (i'm in north carolina). And zooming out to the whole US. I don't see a single droid. :-(

Oh, user name is same as here: Lorak

Have you tried tapping on the 1 Mile selection and expanded it to 5000? You'll see a lot of droids on the map. Sadly in the late hour, you'll see a lot of grey droids. :( Come on, what droids need to sleep! Supposed to be running 24/7 lol.