Welcome to the all-new Android Central Forums - Please report your bugs here!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Guess this one has fell through the cracks (or I'm the only one that complains about it :p) The 'Threads with your posts' link still takes a very long time to load :( (About a minute+ for me)

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
You trued the normal troubleshooting steps clear cache force stop those apps , maybe clear data and try them?
Clearing your cache in this case is actually the reverse of what you want to do. I know, wild. But the more of those that are cached the faster it will load.

In any case, I'm bumping it again with the Xenforo team because it really shouldn't be that slow. That said, it might take a bit to nail down because there's no easy way to replicate it. (It loads fast for me)

It's based on the post number and server configuration so whoever is testing it would also have to have the same in order to see the problem. Aside from the obvious things of checking server logs, load times, etc.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Clearing your cache in this case is actually the reverse of what you want to do. I know, wild. But the more of those that are cached the faster it will load.

In any case, I'm bumping it again with the Xenforo team because it really shouldn't be that slow. That said, it might take a bit to nail down because there's no easy way to replicate it. (It loads fast for me)

It's based on the post number and server configuration so whoever is testing it would also have to have the same in order to see the problem. Aside from the obvious things of checking server logs, load times, etc.
Yeah loads fast for me also , strange but keep us posted on this .

Reactions: Laura Knotek

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Welp, happy new year! threads with your posts is not working :( Returns a 504 timeout error.
And they're working again :) (Still takes way longer than any other section of the forums to load, though... But I guess that's also something that doesn't happen to everyone?)

Last edited:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welp, happy new year! threads with your posts is not working :( Returns a 504 timeout error.
And they're working again :) (Still takes way longer than any other section of the forums to load, though... But I guess that's also something that doesn't happen to everyone?)
I get over one minute in Safari on iPhone, five seconds using AC Forums app on Android, one second using Chrome on Android. I recommend an iPhone because you can sup your tea while waiting.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Threads with your posts ... loads the same as other sections on chrome PC ,,,,, safari on Macbook . Looks like everyone has different experiences.

But it does lag when signing out on PC ( using chrome ) at times. Guess it does not want me to leave .

Last edited:

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Threads with your posts ... loads the same as other sections on chrome PC ,,,,, safari on Macbook . Looks like everyone has different experiences.
This is what makes it hard to nail down and fix for everyone. It also doesn't happen ALL the time either.