Syncing Android Phone with multiple Outlook / Exchange profiles

Dreamshotz

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
My business requires that I have access to multiple profiles available to me.

Currently I have 2 Microsoft Exchange Accounts and a Microsoft Outlook account on my iPhone. BTW, I cannot change this, it is required by my work.

I do use the calendars, tasks, contacts, email, etc. ? pretty much everything on each of the profiles.
I have even been able to consolidate all the calendars into one master that I can view.

Setting all this up on an iPhone was a challenge when I bought it years ago.

My question is that I see plenty of outlook / exchange sync apps on Android Market. Anyone know of one that actually works for what I have described?

Or even which ones are good and which ones are not as good.

I am waiting for a Galaxy Nexus and just trying to get a bit of a head start on the apps I need to buy for it.

Clcto

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Re: Syncing Android Phone with multiple Outlook / Exchange profil

Dreamshotz,

CompanionLink Professional can do it using DejaOffice Calendar. Using the Category Manger you need to set the different data sources to separate Categories. This can give you a central category view but also maintain separate lists for each item. New items can be created, and depending on Category. I would be cautious, however, in moving this to Android Calendar as the Folder segregation logic is dependent on phone brand and Android OS version.

Category Manager - CompanionLink Knowledge Base

Wayland Bruns, CTO
CompanionLink Software, Inc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty