Caution - Lookout Deleted All My Contacts

ronhoney

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Wondered if anyone else had had this problem. Lookout (Anti-virus program with Backup feature) instead of backing up my contacts deleted them. Thank goodness I could sync from Google, but all my additions/corrections over the last couple of months are gone.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Wondered if anyone else had had this problem. Lookout (Anti-virus program with Backup feature) instead of backing up my contacts deleted them. Thank goodness I could sync from Google, but all my additions/corrections over the last couple of months are gone.

AV on a smart phone is useless, a joke, and capable of doing more damage than good.

Exactly why you don't need any anti-virus. ;)

ackbar.jpg

qdigga

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site

I had that problem when I accidently restored the 5/20 file lookout created after I first loaded 2.1 on my Hero. Thankfully I had backed up in LO prior to upgrading ROMs and I just re-restored my contacts from THAT restore point (same date, different time)...

Aside from my own iD10t error, I've never had a problem with LO...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87