Anyone having issues with the Facebook App

qst4

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I keep getting a Null Error when trying to access News feeds and my Profile in the stock Android Facebook app. Oddly the widget is still working. I know a lot of people don't like the app, but its worked pretty well for what I'm trying to do. This is one thing I'm not liking about Android. It seems like for a lot of apps whenever an update is introduced the entire app crashes. I recently had a similar problem with Greed and Newsroom. The Greed issue still hasn't be fixed. I wish developers would do a better job testing this stuff. I'm using an N1 on 2.1 update 1.

wowpaw

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Its happening with most users (Have seen many, many users post on several different forums, and is happening to me as well). Seems like a direct app issue. Just gotta wait it out at this point.

aplittle

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I was trying to pull up my wifes pictures on her Facebook page from my storm and it never would show any of them. It may be Facebook itself and not the app.

Aaron

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
facebook not loading error

Early today facebook stopped loading my news feed, went to uninstall/reinstall and it won't let me. Widget still updates but not app itself. Thought it was facebook itself but went to touch.facebook.com on mobile browser and facebook.com on my pc and they work anyone know what to do or how to fix it??

Fbrn

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
It is happening on my wife's droid and her twin sister's droid as well. They are all upset because they live on facebook LOL. You can just load it up in the browser until they get it fixed. That is what I told them to do.

watersrules

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Yeah the BB app was awful.. the stock Android FB app is better but still flawed... just to throw my name in the hat, my droid's app and my wife's droid's app are both screwed up since last night as well..

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I wonder is this is related to their new privacy settings. Mine went on the fritz yesterday and is still not connecting. Mobile web works fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87