To All That Havent Downloaded Better Keyboard

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i wish there was some kind of trial, i'm pretty happy with the stock keyboard....but i could always be happier. :)

The Chronic

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded better keyboard yesterday and totally disliked it. IMO it was worse than stock keyboard. I read reviews of people raving about it but thought it was totally overrated.

hatch.duffy

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded better keyboard yesterday and totally disliked it. IMO it was worse than stock keyboard. I read reviews of people raving about it but thought it was totally overrated.

I think this kinda depends on what skins you downloaded for it. i am using the iphone keyboard and a few others and they look great.

R

Roy Aguilera

Jlevy you made the switch?

Grizzld

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
pretty sure you can "return" any app you dont like for a full refund within 24hrs.

Yes, you can, but if you download it a second time, it's not returnable. That's to be expected, I think. Prevents you from downloading an app whenever you need it, then returning it.

movieman742

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Man, I'm really torn about this. I know it's only 2.99 but I still feel like paying for an app is kinda extreme. I'm not used to apps in general so I am overjoyed with most free ones :p

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I feel like I can "out type" the keyboard on the Droid. Its not bad but I feel like i need to be slower and deliberate then I should be.

What does Better Keyboard do? Like how does it make it better lol?

philchang53

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm using the BetterKeyboard with the iphone skin. The keys aren't larger but its not as sensitive as the stock HTC keyboard. Feels much better and my accuracy is better. I'm keeping mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa