Twitter app w/combined timeline?

mtmjr90

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I'm desperately searching for a Twitter app that combines my two Twitter account timelines into one, single unified timeline. I've tried Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Seesmic, etc and while they all support multiple accounts, the combined home only ever allows for one Twitter account along with other types of services. It's particularly annoying because Tweetdeck for iPhone does this, but from what I can tell, it is the only app for any platform that does that...am I wrong? Is there a mysterious, clandestine app out there that does do this that I don't know about? Thanks!

-mtmjr90

SnyperX

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure if Tweetcaster Pro will show both accounts in one timeline, but it is my preferred twitter client I've used so far. It has multiple account support, but I only have the one so I cannot attest to how that portion works. May be worth a look, if you haven't tried it yet. They have a free version as well.

mtmjr90

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions! It doesn't look like Tweetcaster combines times lines unfortunately. I tried both Plume and UberSocial and while they're both relatively jerky on ICS, Uber takes the win for opening links within the app (great feature!). Thanks again!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk