Fancy Widget VS. Beautiful Widgets

Fancy or Beautiful Widget

• Total voters

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering which one everyone is using? I have used beautiful widgets since i got my droid but just found out about Fancy widget today and so far im loving it + its FREE.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I have beautiful widgets, weather widget donate and fancy widget. I like beautiful widget and fancy widget the best. When I want the sense clock ill use fancy. When I want a customizable clock ill use BW. I like both of them and I really like having options. Though if anybody doesn't have fancy widgets yet, I would download it ASAP just in case it gets pulled. Also back it up.

G

GenericMessage

Fancy widgets is obviously going to be removed. But it also freezes and adds multiples of itself.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I don't know if its going to be removed or not. Its free so they can't make money. Unless its a donation. We will know by the end of the week though

DroBoy

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Just got fancy widget like it so far, just wish you can change the size of the widget.

Why would fancy widget be removed? Too much like HTC? so they will get a C&D

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Yup, possibly. Another that I am curious about is since BW got a C&D how come weather widget donate didn't. I heard they did but it looks the same as before.

Slashdpc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
BW seemed to lag my phone if I went to the home screen after several minutes from being in an app, probably because it was starting up again or refreshing data. I don't get that anymore with FW.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Been using it and haven't had any issues. I've actually been
looking for the Sense UI widget. I really hope they don't
get a C&D since it is free.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
If HTC sends them a C&D I think they wont mind at all. This widget brought them into the limelight and will have people looking to see what they will come up with next. Unintentionally or not, this is a great marketing strategy for themselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress