Droidx multi-touch keyboard available for download

AndrewWestSide

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
just wondering, when I'm going to install it says it's going to replace an application... will this replace the stock keyboard? I also have Swype installed. Using Droid 2.1

bubbatex

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
I have smart keyboard, the droid x and swype - liking the droid x one the best right now (I guess I am too slow for Swype -it is frustrating to me since I am a visual pecker, not a true QWERTY typer)

silentbobdrummer

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Works OK on the Incredible... only problem is the haptic feedback doesn't work. Anyone else experience this?

Just installed it on my Incredible to try it out and the haptic feedback does not work. But not an issue for me cause I always had it off with the Stock keyboard and swype. Seems to work ok. I'll be going back and forth between the 3 until I find out which one I will use more. Always good to have options.

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Same boat here. I like the XT9 best comings from a storm it just feels better. Swype was ok for the week I used it but XT9 is faster for me and I can use both thumbs.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

ergarcia1

May 24, 2010
Visit site
how do i install

how do i install the droidx multitouch keyboard, step by step bcuz in the artical all it says is download it and click install... meanwhile when i download it, i open the file and there like 6 other files inside, then i look around and i say 2 myself wheres the install button... so what i did was drag the keyboard file into my htc evo file once is connected 2 the pc, but it didnt work... smh can someone help me :(... thank u...

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
So what does this get me? I get that I can hold the shift key down to type repeated caps. Anything else?

BTW. This seems to work fine on an Evo, except for having no way to move the cursor.

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Is XT9 a stock keyboard or something you have to download?

I am using the Incredible.

XT9 Is a stock keyboard, saw it yesterday when I got my Incredible; look at the shift key on the keyboard.

Can anyone do a step-by-step download instruction for the Droid Incredible (STOCK, un-rooted) ?