By accident I came across for sale a Samsung Rarity

Nov 20, 2022
Visit site
The other night I was searching and researching the internet over for what I believe to truly be the last of the very best extremely premium built and the best specs that Samsung had ever offered as a whole with their entire flagship line up both the S series and gone but not forgotten Note series. Samsung left nothing out and producing the best premium built phones with only the highest end specs for not just one exclusive Ultra phone only, rather each and every iteration of the S series to have the best in class specs across the entire lime up. Samsung left nothing out and they did not cut any corners resulting in their very best they had become known to only offer and it also happened to be the very last year they will now ever have offered. I was searching for the Red Samsung S20+ 5G everywhere and had been for a about a week or so and was basically done haven never found one. I still want one but I found myself on Walmart.com online shopping infinity as I had never realized to the vast extent in which Walmart sold much like Amazon via through and by an infinite amount of third party sellers. Walmart.com made Amazon's third party sellers as a whole seem small. I was scrolling through randomly looking and I had to go back and check to see again if what I thought I saw listed for sale to truly be what I thought and it was. It was a like new Samsung Note 20 5G in Mystic Red which to be extremely rare today whilst still yet even as of now an awesome device that is still receiving regular updates and with at one maybe two more major Android Ugrades to come. I couldn't believe it. It was the only one available so for $300 I took the shot and hoped that I had not just lost or been taken for $300. It arrived within two days and as stated like new fully unlocked and I'm currently using it now to create this post with it having a Versizon SIM card and of course a perfectly clear and clean IMEI. The haptics are the best ever far better than they are today from Samsung and just the premium feel and clear superior quality of build, Samsung after this series that year totally stopped and began to cut corners and offer less and less quality less premium in every facet. I'll post some photos shortly as a follow up but saw this forum and thought I would sign up and post about my accidental to be what I think to be quite a rare find. Photos to come as I haven't yet taken any. Thanks for reading.

Nov 20, 2022
Visit site
The other night I was searching and researching the internet over for what I believe to truly be the last of the very best extremely premium built and the best specs that Samsung had ever offered as a whole with their entire flagship line up both the S series and gone but not forgotten Note series. Samsung left nothing out and producing the best premium built phones with only the highest end specs for not just one exclusive Ultra phone only, rather each and every iteration of the S series to have the best in class specs across the entire lime up. Samsung left nothing out and they did not cut any corners resulting in their very best they had become known to only offer and it also happened to be the very last year they will now ever have offered. I was searching for the Red Samsung S20+ 5G everywhere and had been for a about a week or so and was basically done haven never found one. I still want one but I found myself on Walmart.com online shopping infinity as I had never realized to the vast extent in which Walmart sold much like Amazon via through and by an infinite amount of third party sellers. Walmart.com made Amazon's third party sellers as a whole seem small. I was scrolling through randomly looking and I had to go back and check to see again if what I thought I saw listed for sale to truly be what I thought and it was. It was a like new Samsung Note 20 5G in Mystic Red which to be extremely rare today whilst still yet even as of now an awesome device that is still receiving regular updates and with at one maybe two more major Android Ugrades to come. I couldn't believe it. It was the only one available so for $300 I took the shot and hoped that I had not just lost or been taken for $300. It arrived within two days and as stated like new fully unlocked and I'm currently using it now to create this post with it having a Versizon SIM card and of course a perfectly clear and clean IMEI. The haptics are the best ever far better than they are today from Samsung and just the premium feel and clear superior quality of build, Samsung after this series that year totally stopped and began to cut corners and offer less and less quality less premium in every facet. I'll post some photos shortly as a follow up but saw this forum and thought I would sign up and post about my accidental to be what I think to be quite a rare find. Photos to come as I haven't yet taken any. Thanks for reading.
Here are a couple of quick pictures. It's a real shame Samsung no longer offers premium like they did and had become known as such. Big business with solidity within what they now literally to own flat out as what would otherwise be known as market share which is supposed to be absolutely open and up for grabs, simply is not and Samsung like Apple literally owns free market enterprise as if it to be a private entity to behold and not to be openly to any to be seen as equal alike or a competitor in sight. They'd be in fact trespassing and bought and Paid for to be banned from the mobile industry. Quite literally. image000000(1).jpgimage000000.jpg

"Little things real time save time"

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Here are a couple of quick pictures. It's a real shame Samsung no longer offers premium like they did and had become known as such. Big business with solidity within what they now literally to own flat out as what would otherwise be known as market share which is supposed to be absolutely open and up for grabs, simply is not and Samsung like Apple literally owns free market enterprise as if it to be a private entity to behold and not to be openly to any to be seen as equal alike or a competitor in sight. They'd be in fact trespassing and bought and Paid for to be banned from the mobile industry. Quite literally. View attachment 350004View attachment 350005

Nice!
I have a white Note 20 Ultra 5G, it's a great device!

Sent From the TARDIS

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Wow! What a find!! Well done! I still have my ceramic 512GB S10+. For me it was the last really true quality Galaxy S phone. Headphone jack, heart monitor and a solid build. Good cameras. The microphone is iffy and I had to replace the battery but it is still a good phone and one of the best Samsung produced. I had only paid £649 for it brand new which was half the RRP and it was worth every penny. I keep it as a backup phone now because of the microphone issues but I would never get rid of it.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Nov 20, 2022
Visit site
Nice!
I have a white Note 20 Ultra 5G, it's a great device!

Sent From the TARDIS
I too had the Note 20 Ultra in White and I even told myself at the time of when I was selling it telling myself not to being that it was pretty much a certainty to be the very last Note made. I regretted it ever since. I've actually thoroughly enjoyed this Mystic Red Note 20 5G and quickly realized just how profound the Note line was. Samsung since this series lineup has radically changed. Not the quality of product they were known to be even during their days of touch wiz. It was their high quality premium build cutting edge innovation that enabled them to thrive even though they had by far the worst version of Android on the market. It was horrible but when you bought a Samsung phone the quality was unmatched and the very best smartphone made. They continued to offer that of produce the most premium built smartphones made up until the S21 lineup as their entire business model changed. Sadly they will never be the same nor do have any motivational reason to being the US mobile industry which is controlled and is dictated by Apple, that only allows Samsung to be their only for show true competitor. Google does make flagships but have never until somewhat this year pixel 7 series been anywhere near Apple then Samsung thus posing no threat to Apple at the end of their own profit margin they create and make. Even as good as the Pixel 7 and 7 Pro to be that they are, google is really not even in the picture to take not even just a slight cut of apples monopoly and as for Samsung they being supposedly apples polarity their healthy market economics free market enterprise rival, even Samsung was kept at the exact distance and exact place in the market the US market I should say that Apple mandated thus their market dictation guidelines stated. So in a way whilst I am no longer a true Samsung fan or I am for maybe another two years max being that I now have back in hand this Note 20 5G that even with its semi plastic back when you hold it and handle it you don't just feel the premium rather it loudly says premium and it's night and day type profound as compared to Samsung premium as of today. This Note 20 5g absolutely built to withstand not just drops and wear or daily tear but to have been made that holds up and still easily competes by its innovation at the time made to truly have been a couple years ahead in regard to the future of smartphones as this Note 20 5g looks absolutely to be every bit as current as if it were produced in 2022. The only feature Samsung did not give the Note 20 5g is a 90 or 120hrtz refresh rate which they didn't make a mistake as Samsung did not with intent allow it to only have 60hrtz so they would blast record numbers on the Note 20 ultra so they had to make as if the Note 20 5g clearly not compete at all with the Note 20 ultra and they I think very much indeed accomplished that successfully. When I do YouTube searches for the Note 20 5g that span from it'd initial release to what you would think to be which a few videos about the Note 20 5g is 2022 review is it worth it. There are zero. None. This device was barely even recognized upon its release. It blows my mind because I sit here writing this on my Note 20 5g with the Red SPen and at 6.7 indisplay and even with just the below average 60hrtz refresh and just 1080p, this device is right now absolutely 100 percent even whilst most majority of the tech tubers would disagree due to their biased bandwagon they ride that aims to simply appease the wide majority for the large followers that ensures their channel sees top cash flow none of them would ever consider picking up the Note 20 5g and creating or putting together a video that genuinely and truthfully put the Note 20 ultra up against the S22 ultra. Reason being is the backlash they all would receive the loss of followers resulting in what would be indeed to overwhelmingly be that in which the Note 20 Ultra to easily to be in truth and a proven fact a clear winner by quite a large margin with the only difference being that the 20 ultra have that on paper to suggest it as inferior would be the SD 865+ compared to the 8 gen 1 and I have used both and I can absolutely attest that in real time live the reality is so slight in performance that not unless you but both side by side and conducted a speed test that even then we all would be hard pressed to see real time processing speed differences. Oh and lastly which I thought myself personally would ever be one to say this because I think the industry standards that OnePlus literally overnight by way of the OP 7 Pro read write speaks, to their 100 percent fully immersive display no holes no cutouts 100 percent all display my way of what again innovation being built to easily withstand at least 5 years of average daily use that due to the market they go and fix what wasn't broken and add a hole punch that took the place of the best display to date with the perfect front facing mechanical camera design that was never an issue about it not working rather the bandwagoners all spoke out and about that it being mechanical so then there was the potential of or to break down to stop working. This mechanical camera was so well designed that it delivered far beyond and in fact would still be better as of today amongst holes, notches and cutouts and it was the perfect design. Yet they take it away and regress. Simply to and so they be like the rest. The beginning of they becoming now OnceWas a company that I like and my main phone I use day is day out even with OPPO doing away with the Apple IOS of Android being the true Oxygen OS simply the best most fluid software Android offered that absolutely had become just as fluid just as almost and on its way to becoming as well optimized as IOS a top three in the world company all the sudden be gone. I still to this day deep inside know for a fact that there to have been quite a bit more to oneplus overnight no longer being a true competitor and a US based flagship option that how dare they have created software that was every bit as fluid as IOS and much like Huawei had become or were on a path that may have overtaken Samsung but I know there to be a reason that will never be known or what truly transpired to ever be made known that told oneplus you are done. No more and your choice is this. Which is what we see and know to be simply the name oneplus still be around for just the time being. Name only. They grew too strong too large either to become more than they were ready for or they like Huawei were bought and paid to be eliminated so the US keeps and retains to awesome companies Apple and Samsung whom neither have any need to be the best because they had true worthy and if not better competitors coming up fast and quick and that would have taken Samsung out. What ever happened did so immediately and quietly. I bet my house. Anyways I use the oneplus 9 pro as my daily and it is the very last of the true oneplus and still one of the very best phones you can get. My next though will be the pixel 7 pro I believe. It appears to be quite solid and I am curious as to the user experience. Hopefully soon I'll get one and post a detailed in depth thoughts on it. Happy Holidays to each and to all