NEWS NOW : FREE Android Breaking News APP

rumi7135

May 22, 2012
Visit site

There are so many News App on Google Play but you cannot find anything near that offers you breaking news and updated news from all over the world within a second from 15 most reliable news sources around the world. There are Time, The New York Times, NPR News, Telegraph,Yahoo,BBC News,CNN, MSNBC,AlJazeera, Fox News, Sky News,DW, ABC News,CBS, and Reuters. You can share your news with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and email and sms friends easily and conveniently.

Download it from Google Play now!!
goo.gl/Tkuhh
Tkuhh

Dreissig

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
It seems like a good app that I'll try soon, but can you add other big new sources like Le Monde, Der Spiegel or El Pa?s?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

rumi7135

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Thank You Angela. This is a great news that News Now fulfill your expectations and downloaded it. we are very happy hear from you and looking forward to provide more useful apps in the future. And why don't you tell your friends about this News Now and inform them about them to try a bit!! :D

Thanks again and share your feelings with us whenever you need to. Cheers. Have a nice day!!:)

rumi7135

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Yes Dreissig!! Thatz a great idea! i'm really happy that you have spent some times and download our News Now App from Google Play. And appreciate and thank you for your nice advice. In the future we surely add more news sources like Le Monde, Der Spiegel and we are really happy to hear from you in the future. Although we have tried to add as news sources as possible but because of different technical problems we couldn't add those news sources :D.But we assure you we will add more news sources and make this app more reachable to the different people in the world.:D
Thanks again Dreissig for your advice.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty