LauncherPro

RConcheiro#AC

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, quick question.

I just got launcher pro, and I know this might seem like a small deal but this really bugs me.

On the regular home screen whenever I opened my Drawer it would start at the top of the application with the A's, well with LauncherPro, whenever I open the drawer, and then lets say I scroll down to the bottom, and then back out. Well when I open it back up, it starts at the bottom of the drawer. I was wondering if there was a way to make it start at the A's (the top) each time.

Thanks so much!

sele

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I don't know of any way to do this, however, this is one of the reasons that I use LP, because I hate having to start all the way at the top everytime I open the app drawer. I like the way it holds it's place. Drop a note to the developer, I do know that he is constantly working to improve his app and very responsive to making changes, maybe he could make this an option in the settings.

RConcheiro#AC

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
You two do have a good point. I usually find myself scrolling to find the apps that I usually use so now it actually starts me off there. Thanks guys!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I also agree that it's nice to not have to start at the beginning each time in order to find the app I'm looking for. But I think that the ability to always have it start at the beginning would probably please a few people. And as mentioned already, the developer of LauncherPro is amazing when it comes to listening to user requests. So who knows, if you request it, it may become an available option within LauncherPro's settings. The more options, the more happy users. :)

Also, on a side note, I recommend upgrading to the Plus version for everyone. Not only do you get even more great features, but you are also showing your support for an amazing developer.

Reactions: RConcheiro#AC

Nebilim

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I also agree that it's nice to not have to start at the beginning each time in order to find the app I'm looking for. But I think that the ability to always have it start at the beginning would probably please a few people. And as mentioned already, the developer of LauncherPro is amazing when it comes to listening to user requests. So who knows, if you request it, it may become an available option within LauncherPro's settings. The more options, the more happy users. :)

Also, on a side note, I recommend upgrading to the Plus version for everyone. Not only do you get even more great features, but you are also showing your support for an amazing developer.

+1 i love the widgets!

SkyG

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Plus is awesome, I love the widgets and it helps fund his work so he can bring even more features quicker.