for anybody who wants the sense weather widget

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I was reinstalling weather bug and I came across this. Its called "Weather Forecast&Clock Widget". It looks almost exactly like fancy widget before it got pulled. Here the bonus, ITS FREE IN THE MARKET!!! my advice, get it now before HTC issue a cease and desist.

Last edited:

rjdangerous

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I have the barcode for fancy widget, it still brings you to the market for download if anyone wants it. Just put it on my wifes droid.

JayPhill89

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
here's a link to the widget

Weather Forecast&Clock Widget
by fagod
50,000 downloads, 1602 ratings (3.5 avg)
Free
rating7.png

stepchild

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't seem to show what the current weather is. Shows forecast. Like right now it's clear and sonny and it shows thunder storms. Which is forecast for later today.

Now maybe I'm doing something wrong. If so please tell me.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
It might be. I haven't used it because I'm using beautiful Widgets still. But memory/battery hog or not, free is free. In the end you get what you pay for.

CyD13

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
Lol, it looks almost nothing like Fancy Widget. I use Weather and Toggle Widgets.

They give me HTC like animations upon unlocking.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Beautiful widgets is a great app. Though the reason I posted this app is because its free and it's another option for people. Of course beautiful Widgets is going to be better because its a paid app and most paid apps get updated frequently. I'm a firm believer of the idea that you get what you pay for. This is still a decent option for people who a) don't have a credit card and/or B) just want a simple free clock weather widget.

Primetimeplaya

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Beautiful widgets is a great app. Though the reason I posted this app is because its free and it's another option for people. Of course beautiful Widgets is going to be better because its a paid app and most paid apps get updated frequently. I'm a firm believer of the idea that you get what you pay for. This is still a decent option for people who a) don't have a credit card and/or B) just want a simple free clock weather widget.

Not taking anything away from your post. I appreciate you posting it. I was looking for something that looked like this item while I was running Launcher Pro because Sense widgets don't work with LP.

I installed this widget, it looked good for what it was and then I started noticing a pretty large battery drain so I can't really make use of it. I hope others can though.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I use Beautiful Widgets to ,but its not free like this one.But it works better for me then this one also ;)

kicko

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
wow dont be so cheap, beautiful widgets is like $2 and well worth it, its got good control/settings widgets too.

rjdangerous

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
wow dont be so cheap, beautiful widgets is like $2 and well worth it, its got good control/settings widgets too.

I don't think its being cheap, your right 2 bucks is nothing but if you can find the same for free its a no braIner. If you just want the look either this or fancy widget is fine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non