Best Way to Manage Apps?

nick125

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I just recently picked up a Droid and overall, I've been happy with it. However, my apps drawer is becoming a bit...unrulely. What's the best way to manage apps? I thought about just making folders on my home screen, unless someone had a better suggestion.

Cheers,
Nick

Rusty Shackelford

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I just recently picked up a Droid and overall, I've been happy with it. However, my apps drawer is becoming a bit...unrulely. What's the best way to manage apps? I thought about just making folders on my home screen, unless someone had a better suggestion.

Cheers,
Nick

Another option would be to download a home screen replacement like aHome, DXtop, Pandahome, or openhome that allows you to have more than 3 panes on the home screen. There is a thread in the "applications" area with people raving about dxtop, but I haven't tried it yet.

Last edited:

nick125

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Another option would be to download a home screen replacement like aHome, DXtop, Pandahome, or openhome that allows you to have more than 3 panes on the home screen. There is a thread in the "applications" area with people raving about dxtop, but I haven't tried it yet.

I tried DXtop and I didn't like it that much. It replaced my lock/unlock screen with an iPhone-type one and if I tried to disable the DXtop lock screen, I had no lock screen at all. Also, I didn't like the default theme and I couldn't find one that looked like the default homescreen theme. I'll take a look into the other ones, though.

Cheers!
Nick

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty