How: Re-download Carmageddon promo?

dougltc

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I installed the 'free for 24 hrs' 'Carmageddon Promo' version of Carmageddon and now want to install it on a different device but it's not showing in my apps on Google Play and I didn't get a receipt emailed to me like I do for regular purchases.

Any way to be able to access this later via Google Play?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I installed the 'free for 24 hrs' 'Carmageddon Promo' version of Carmageddon and now want to install it on a different device but it's not showing in my apps on Google Play and I didn't get a receipt emailed to me like I do for regular purchases.

Any way to be able to access this later via Google Play?

Are you looking on web version of My Apps in the Google Play store?

y2whisper

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Likely didn't get a receipt with it being free. I believe only the amazon app store does that.

I did try the web version just to test as per RY and I can't install it on any other device. which then I assume means that if I uninstall it from my current device or switch in the future that I will have to pay.

dougltc

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Likely didn't get a receipt with it being free. I believe only the amazon app store does that.

I did try the web version just to test as per RY and I can't install it on any other device. which then I assume means that if I uninstall it from my current device or switch in the future that I will have to pay.

That is exactly what I was afraid of. Stupid me thought that once you 'bug's something on Google Play, you always own it and could reinstall it in the future on the same or other devices.

NOTE my emphasis on the term buy... as this was a free item.

steve short

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I've just looked on play store and it should be under ALL apps tab next to installed apps. I installed it then deleted it. But it's still in my list. Failing that you could always torrent it😲

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed