How to download free watch faces?

Bataar

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
I can't seem to download free watch faces. I launch the Wear app, tap the Watch Faces option, scroll all the way down to the More watch faces on Google Play link and tap that. From there, if I find a free watch face I like and try to install it, the progress will show pending and it never progresses and the watch face is never installed. If the watch face has a cost, I can pay that and then it downloads after pending. Anyone know how to get around this?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried doing it on your phone instead? Are downloads on your watch restricted to WiFi only? After 'downloading' a free one on your watch, does it show as an app you own if you look at it on the phone Play store? Or did the 'purchase' never go through?

Nephalem42

Mar 30, 2024
Visit site
Have you tried FACER or WATCHMAKER? Watchmaker is in my opinion easier to use than Facer, but when I had my Gear S3 I had issues getting the paid app (Watchmaker) to re-establish if I had to factory reset my cell or my watch, but have not had an issue so far with the Galaxy Watch6. I have not tried Facer on Watch6 yet.

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I agree with SpookDroid; viewing and downloading with your phone is easier. It will just take a little longer to install to the watch from your phone and it leaves a small app on your phone, that is only needed for the installation and can be deleted after.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29