- 05-01-2014, 09:09 PM #2
Re: Android upgrade
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings/About Phone/System Updates, and tap the Check for Updates button. If your wireless provider or phone manufacturer has an official update, it should let you know there. If not, check the website for the phone manufacturer. If you find nothing, then there are no official updates, and you'd have to find information on rooting your phone and flashing a custom ROM.
Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!
- 05-01-2014, 09:29 PM #3
- By dgprakash in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2014, 12:59 PM
- By MooniniteVII in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2014, 03:29 PM
- By marki86 in forum VerizonReplies: 11Last Post: 05-04-2014, 09:58 AM
- By mark5019 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 05-02-2014, 09:37 PM
- By DCSholtis in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2014, 06:28 AM