- 10 Posts
[App] An app to auto off Wi-Fi, BT, Data at specified time and when screen off
Turned on Wi-Fi and thought it is connected, but it was actually not? It heated up your device and drained its battery without even using it?
Want to be notified when using Internet for long hours?
Forgot to turn off Wi-Fi while sleeping? It simply drained your device battery that to without using?
Imagine if same is the case for Bluetooth, Mobile Data and GPS…, how much battery will be drained without proper usage!!
We developed this app taking all above scenarios. This app will help you use Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile Data and GPS in most effective way increasing productivity and SAVE BATTERY ULTIMATELY!!
* Auto Off - if not connected even after 2 mins
* Auto Off - if used for more than specified time
* Auto Off - at specified time
* Auto Off - if idle for specified time
* Mobile Data
We will continue improving the app based on your feedback. Please do mail us about any issue/feedback at email@example.com and we will be glad to work on it.
- 08-08-2014, 04:07 PM #2
- By David McEwen in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab4 7.0Replies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2014, 12:06 PM
- By ranajit saha in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2014, 02:21 PM
- By ThatOneGuyWithADroid in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:55 PM
- By Nicole Smith33 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2014, 11:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 11:31 AM